Room Rentals are not available at this time
The LGBTQ Community Center of the Desert - Community Room Usage Fees
The Center is committed to providing numerous programs and services in a safe and supportive environment for the LGBTQ community of the Coachella Valley. Additionally, The Center makes space available to use for one-time and recurring community events including support, socializing, activism, organizing, seminars, private functions, networking and rehearsing.
Important: The Center’s facilities staff are responsible for processing and executing requests to use available space and equipment.
General Occupancy Capacity:
- Room 1 – 36 people
- Room 2 – 45 people
- Room 3 – 45 people
- Room 4 - 50 people (Room 201 - Level 2)
Room Rentals include:
- Free coffee and water
- Free Parking outside of assigned covered spaces only
- Smart screen in each room with HDMI
- Tables and chairs
- $50 up to 2 hour rental
- $100 per half day (up to 4 hours)
- $200 for full day (up to 8 hours)
- Plus $25 processing/set-up fee
A 50% discount is given to valid non-profit organizations (proof of status will be required). Note: Special arrangements can be made for weekend or after-hours rentals at the discretion of The Center.
- Room Rental Agreement Documents (1438 Downloads)