Gold Level Business Partners
From the sweet aroma of Lavender to the stimulating fragrance of Eucalyptus, our therapeutic-grade essential oils ignite your senses. Extensive testing and a commitment to sustainability means each bottle contains quality essential oils with remarkable properties that can’t be found elsewhere. Whether it’s a single, potent oil that elevates your spirit; a blended formula that promotes mental clarity; or Vitality™ essential oils you rely on to support your healthy habits, you can find your companion in whole-life wellness.
Dog walking is about creating a caring, responsible relationship based on comfort and reliability. Since 2010, Harold Allen Jr. and his team of Pet Care Specialists at Purrfurred Pet Sitters makes it their mission to provide your dog(s) with daily dog walks and Pet sitting care that’s right for them.
Purrfurred Pet Sitters offers in-Home pet care services including dog walking, cat sitting, over night stay and resort pet sitting with a thoroughly vetted Pet Care Specialist to provide you with extra attention your pet requires.
Optionally, you can choose to use patented Pet Check Technology™and trained, reliable personell to provide consistent, accurate service, allowing you to keep track of your pet in real time mobile technology.
At Bill Proctor & Associates Insurance Services, we have over 45 years of experience in the life, health and senior market. We live in a diverse community that is made up of individuals with a broad range of characteristics, experiences and wishes; our team understands those needs and we can work on solutions that offer you some security and peace of mind. Our dedicated team can offer you a personalized and confidential review of your needs in our office, over the phone, or even in your own home.
Our knowledge and commitment to client satisfaction keep our clients coming back. As your trusted local health and life insurance agency, we’re dedicated to providing clients high quality service, non-biased product recommendations, and access to the highest quality product available. Our commitment is to do everything possible to exceed your expectations.
Why work with us for your Medicare plan needs?
We’re you’re local trusted independent agency. We represent most major Medicare Advantage & Medicare Supplement Insurance plans in the area. We offer our services at NO COST to you:
- Personalized appointments with you and your spouse
- Reviewing co-pays, deductibles and prescription drugs
- Explaining the limitations of each plan
- Providing detailed information on time frames and enrollment periods
- Assuring that your plan covers your medications at the lowest cost
- Finding plans that are accepted by your physicians and hospitals of your choice
Phone: 760.568.5348 x224
Location: - 77711 Flora Rd Ste 112, Palm Desert, CA 92211 - 7024 Airway Ave, Ste E, Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Vitalitas Home Care Referral Agency Profile – The Center of Palm Springs
At Vitalitas Home Care Referral Agency, we are committed to affordable, consumer-directed care and believe clients and their family members have the right to determine the services needed and should have the freedom to choose the care provider they feel is best suited to provide support. We also believe truly inspired care professionals always strive for excellence and that it’s part of their nature to apply their talents toward serving others.
The Professional Personal Care Attendants we refer provide in-home, non-medical companionship services to elderly clients, as well as to adult clients with an illness, injury, or disability who require assistance with self-care. Each member of our referral registry has completed comprehensive interviews & assessments, passed criminal background, DMV & TB screenings, hold current registrations & certifications, and have had employment eligibility authorized through E-Verify (a service of the Department of Homeland Security & the Social Security Administration).
The companionship services provided by referred Personal Care Attendants can include:
The Provision of Fellowship – engaging the client in social, physical, and mental activities, such as conversation, reading, games, and crafts, as well as, accompanying the client on walks, on errands, to appointments, or to social events.
The Provision of Protection – remaining present with the client in his or her home, or accompanying the client when outside the home, as well as, monitoring the client’s safety and well-being.
The Provision of Care – assisting the client with Activities of Daily Living such as dressing, grooming, feeding, bathing, toileting, and transferring; and assisting with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living that enable the client to live independently at home, such as meal preparation, driving, light housework, managing finances, remembering to take medication, and arranging medical care.
What further distinguishes Vitalitas is the caliber of the Professional PCAs we refer. Through our signature screening & interviewing process, Vitalitas digs deep into each registry applicant’s talents, motivators, values, and vision. Only those applicants who satisfy all the criteria, demonstrate a commitment to delivering exceptional care, as well as radiate genuine passion for their work are converted to active registry status and subsequently referred to clients for further review and consideration.
Whether you’re a client requiring assistance with self-care so you can continue to live independently or you’re a Personal Care Attendant seeking new professional opportunities, we’re committed to helping you find an optimal match – one focused on life and vitality, that fosters trust and results in a fulfilling alliance.
Vitalitas Home Care Referral Agency is a referral agency as defined by and operating in accordance with the requirements set forth in the California Civil Code.
Proud members of The California Coalition of Domestic Referral Agencies, Inc.
Let's Go Travel! LLC is a home-based travel agency based in Palm Springs. The owner is Kathy Day, who has been active in the travel industry for over 20 years, as a tour escort and manager.
She specializes in group travel and tours, but also prides herself in finding the best itinerary and value for individuals seeking airfare, cruise deals, and tours-- both within the USA and
- Let's Go Travel! also offers many day tours from the desert to Southern California venues such as Broadway productions, beaches, game shows, museums and more.
Give Kathy a call and let her handle all the details for your next vacation or mini-getaway, or group travel idea! (760) 320-3009
Dr. Brennan moved to the Palm Springs area , after practicing in Oakland for over 25 years. She was picked top ten chiropractor in the Bay area the last 5 years before relocating. One technique she is excited to bring to the Valley is Bowen Technique. It was developed in Australia in the 1950’s and came to the United States in the late 1980’s. Dr. Brennan studied with the original Bowen teachers that came to the United States .
The Bowen Technique is a hands -on gentle technique that decreases muscle spasm, improves range of motion and relieves pain. The treatment lasts about 30 to 45 minutes and is done through light natural fiber clothing. It uses a system of specific body points by applying thumb and fingers to make a rolling move. Dr. Brennan has had great success with both acute and chronic conditions. Patients have experienced significant improvements within two to three sessions.
Bowen is beneficial for neck, mid and lower back pain; shoulder/ knee and ankle pain; TMJ and jaw problems; vertigo ; breathing problems and circulation issues. The best situation is to give the technique a commitment for three weeks in a row. The gentle effect of the treatment needs the time in between to integrate into the nervous system. LESS IS MORE.
Recommendations for successful treatment:
It is important the day of the treatment to drink a lot of water due to its detoxing effect . Additionally avoid heavy lifting and exercise. Do not use heat or cold or other types of treatment. IThey can be beneficial but it knocks out the effect of the Bowen treatment. Immediately after the treatment , walk for 15-20 minutes which helps the musculoskeletal system to settle in to correction. If you can get in the habit when standing up, to bear weight equally , this tells the muscles that they are equal and balanced .
Jennifer L : “And then I discovered that the ‘BOWEN’ method helped my tension headaches and jaw tension”
Jennifer J : “ I have tried dozen of chiropractors and traditional physicians to treat my back and shoulder
To no avail. Dr. Brennan , not only fixed it, she fixed it in one visit.”
Jill N: “Susan Brennan has studied a number of methods, including Bowen…One time I went to her with lower back pain so bad I could hardly get in and out of the car. She fixed me in two visits.”
Dr.Brennan will give a presentation the first of the year to learn more about Bowen and give you a chance to experience the technique. You can also call for a free consult. 760 832-6371.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with HomeBase In-Touch, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
When Only The Best Will Do
- Three delicious home-cooked meals served restaurant style in our "Bistro Dining Room"
- Special diet restrictions accommodated.
- 24 Hour "Awake" Staff
- Trained available staff 24hrs. a day.
- Kitchenettes in all apartments.
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating in each apartment.
- Full time LVN, and professional trained medicine administrators.
- Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian overseeing three healthy and delicious meals served daily, available for questions and/or consultations.
- Over-sized bathrooms with grab bars & walk-in showers.
- 24-hour emergency communication & response system in all bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Assistance available with activities & daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication.
- Engaging and stimulating activities and outings with Activities Director.
- 24-Hour Pharmacy consultant and delivery service.
- Multipurpose Activity Room.
- Men & Women's Hair Salon.
- Smoke alarms and sprinklers in all apartments and throughout building.
- All pets welcome / pet care program available for dogs (see pet policy).
- Outdoor courtyard. Beautifully landscaped, park-like setting.
- Planned wellness programs.
- Housekeeping and linen services included with basic rental fees.
- Private dining room available for all private occasions with friends and family, including community activities.