We Assist Senior Living in Palm Springs, CA
Brookdale Palm Springs is an exceptional southern California senior living community that provides Assisted Living and Memory Care. We serve seniors and their families from Palm Springs as well as Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, and other nearby towns and neighborhoods in Coachella Valley, Morongo Valley, and Yucca Valley.
Against a backdrop of the San Jacinto Mountains, our campus displays the look of a desert resort on 4-1/2 acres in a residential neighborhood, located near the intersection of East Baristo and South Sunrise Way, with easy access to Highway 111 and Interstate 10. We are next to Sunrise Park and the Palm Springs Library, and just a few blocks away from a variety of shops, restaurants, banks, museums, The Plaza at Sunrise Shopping Center, a CVS, a Rite Aid, Camelot Movie Theaters, and the Mizell Senior Center.
We also enjoy the security of having Palm Springs Healthcare, Desert Oasis Healthcare, and the Desert Regional Medical Center nearby.
We are regarded as a premier senior care community in this region because of the relationships we form with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones.
We offer two categories of care:
- Assisted Living
This lifestyle option is for seniors who need a little help with mobility and daily tasks from trained caregivers while enjoying the convenience of resort services and the privacy of their own apartment. Assisted Living offers residents the specific type of personalized aid they need to make their lives easier and healthier, while enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Our state-of-the-art Clare Bridge Program employs the latest research as well as the knowledge base and experience of Brookdale, the largest provider of Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in the nation. Our programs can help your loved one maintain their mental functions and enjoy the satisfaction and dignity of daily moments of success.
When Only The Best Will Do
- Three delicious home-cooked meals served restaurant style in our "Bistro Dining Room"
- Special diet restrictions accommodated.
- 24 Hour "Awake" Staff
- Trained available staff 24hrs. a day.
- Kitchenettes in all apartments.
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating in each apartment.
- Full time LVN, and professional trained medicine administrators.
- Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian overseeing three healthy and delicious meals served daily, available for questions and/or consultations.
- Over-sized bathrooms with grab bars & walk-in showers.
- 24-hour emergency communication & response system in all bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Assistance available with activities & daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication.
- Engaging and stimulating activities and outings with Activities Director.
- 24-Hour Pharmacy consultant and delivery service.
- Multipurpose Activity Room.
- Men & Women's Hair Salon.
- Smoke alarms and sprinklers in all apartments and throughout building.
- All pets welcome / pet care program available for dogs (see pet policy).
- Outdoor courtyard. Beautifully landscaped, park-like setting.
- Planned wellness programs.
- Housekeeping and linen services included with basic rental fees.
- Private dining room available for all private occasions with friends and family, including community activities.
Windsor Court is the ultimate in Assisted Living & Memory Care here in Palm Springs. In business for over 33 years, we offer beautifully appointed studio apartments with private bathrooms and patios or balconies.
At Windsor Court, everyday affords an opportunity to do something enjoyable, and/or participate in a special activity. We are the only community in Palm Springs that has a heated swimming pool with pool therapy with a licensed physical therapist. License # 336403366.